Asan Services URL is the URL of the Asan Service Api application, running on your server. It depends on the Asan Service Api configuration. By default, it should be "http://localhost:8888/asanApi". But if you have additional server configurations, like reverse proxy, then you will configure that URL and port yourself for it. You will need:
- Download and install the Asan Api application from that URL: https://service.softgile.com/bitbucket/projects/PBL/repos/asan-api/browse/Windows%20x64
- Choose the port and configure the URL for that application
- Check if the service is running (Open browser and check if "http://FILL-IN-YOUR-DOMAIN/asanApi" returns "Asan Api is running..". By default url will be "http://localhost:8888/asanApi") .
- Select Manage add-ons→ Asan Imza configuration to open Asan Imza configuration page
- Fill in that URL into the field "Service Url" (see the picture on the right side)
- Press "Save" button
- Currently save Service URL will be seen below "Your Service URL"